My nail blog will never be complete without a post on China Glaze’s For Audrey (:
It’s probably the first polish I own and it’s also my all time favorite, go to nail color ever. I’ve gone through maybe 3 bottles of this stuff, and the bottle I’m using now is half gone and SO beat up.
China Glaze’s For Audrey is a true Tiffany & co blue/green color, and part of the reason why I’m so partial to it is because I’m a huge fan of Tiff & co. It’s gorgeous, and the formula applies very evenly. I needed 2 coats to achieve bottle color.
You can get it HERE.
Monday Nov 11 @ 08:33pm
tagged as: china glaze. nails. swatch. for audrey.
- koibito16 likes this
- an-immaculate-mess reblogged this from nailfood
- ellyskies reblogged this from nailfood and added:
- triniskies reblogged this from nailfood
- ngpu likes this
- pimpmynails likes this
- juststopbreathingforme reblogged this from nailfood
- t-o-p-class likes this
- venomous-rage likes this
- bogeybreak likes this
- welll-fck likes this
- kenyasis reblogged this from nailfood
- kendricx reblogged this from nailfood
- nailfood reblogged this from claudiasnailfood and added:
- claudiasnailfood posted this